13th Tehran International Tourism Exhibition (T.I.T.E 2020)
Tehran Int'l Permanent Fairground
February 2020, Tehran Int'l Permanent Fairground
From tourism point of view, Iran enjoys two important and unique features. The first one is for its exceptional geographical location among the countries in the world. As a strategic point too, Iran acts as a bridge which connects the European and African countries to Asia, as well as the CIS to the Middle East and Persian Gulf region. Such a feature makes a great potential for the Iranian tourism.
The second feature of Iran is its fabulous tourism attractions which may be studied in two aspects: Concerning the extent of various types of tourism, such as historical, cultural, natural, pilgrimage, adventurous tourisms, etc. and the other one is its four season nature and simultaneous access for enjoying aquatic entertainments, such as swimming in one point, and the winter entertainments and sports at another point of Iran.
In addition to above-mentioned features, Iran (Persia) is amongst the pioneers of the global civilization and being as one of the most ancient civilizations ever-discovered throughout the world, so that we can rarely find any important museum in the world where there is no Persian monument or artifact in.
Exhibit's Profile :
- Travel agencies
- Air lines, sea lines & rail road lines
- Banks & Insurance services
- Tourism foundations, associations & academies
- Health / Sport / Pilgrimage & Eco Tourism
- Periodicals, books & directories
- Hotels, guesthouses & tourist villages
- Handicrafts, arts & traditionals
- Investment plans & projects
- Free Zones
- Travel & camping equipment and supplies
- Travel vehicles (buses, middle buses, caravan…)
- Travel & Tourism services
Exhibition title :13th Tehran International Tourism Exhibition
Acronym : T.I.T.E
Organizer : Tehran International Trading & Exhibition Corporation (TITEX)
Supported by : Iran Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO) Iran Cultural Heritage,Handicrafts & Tourism Organization & Iran International Exhibition Co. (IIEC)
Country : Iran
City : Tehran
Date : February 2020
Exhibition Covered Area : More than 40000 sqm.
Exhibition Halls : 18, 20, 22, 31A , 31B , 35 , 38 , 38A, 38B, 40 , 41 ,44A , 44B
Contact Numbers : (+98 21)22397540. - (+98 919)422 72 83 - 84
Fax : (+98 21)22396984
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.titexgroup.com
13th Tehran International Tourism Exhibition (T.I.T.E 2020)
All the managers, investors, practitioners, employees, professors and students of the tourism industry and its affiliated industries attend this exhibition as the specialist visitors. Meanwhile, those who are interested in tourism and traveling attend this exhibition as regular visitors.
The exhibition is opened to the specialized and public visitors, so both groups could visit the exhibition during its 4 working days. Although within the past six editions of the HT&T, the first 2 days of the exhibition was normally appreciated by the experts, the 2 final days by the public visitors.
We publicize our exhibitions in a wide spread in Iran, mostly in the following solutions:
- Mass media
- Newspapers & publications
- Specialized periodicals
- Posters & brochures
- Radio & TV advertisement
- Direct invitations
Iran Tourism International Exhibition has developed a portfolio of unique sponsorship and venue advertising opportunities available exclusively to exhibiting companies offering a selection of ways for your company to build brand awareness, generate traffic and maximize exposure to the Middle East travel and tourism industry, especially in Iran market.
Before, during and after the event, your brand can be visible to the travel trade executives, either virtual, online or at Tehran International Exhibition Fairground. If you are interested in taking sponsorship at Iran TIF please send a request to the details below so we can talk together about your requirements.
- You Are Here Boards
- Exhibitions Bags
- Seminar Theatre
- Business Club
- Open Air Stands
- Exhibitors List Boards
- Exhibitions Cards
- Exhibition Official Book
- Visitors Transportation Vehicle
- Exhibition Radio
- Invitation Cards
- Exhibition Posters
- Tehran City Mass Medias Opportunities
- Tehran Underground (Metro) Boards
- Tehran Highways Billboards
- Under exhibition theme
- Tehran Highways Billboards
- Independent advertising (without Exhibition theme)
- Tehran Streets Boards
- Iran most popular newspapers
- The organizer, Tehran Int’l Trading & Exhibition Corporation (TITEX), reserves the right for acceptance or rejection of the applications and will not be liable for any explanation.
- The registration will be approved only after receiving the receipt of the payment of 50% of the rental charges together with the application form, otherwise the application will not be considered by the organizer.
- The organizer is fully authorized to determine or change (if necessary) the location of the stands.
- A first come first serve basis will be applied in the registration process and stand allocation.
- Should there be any Iranian agent responsible for the participation procedures, the agent should be introduced in written words by the original company.
- Any delay occurring in the payment of the rental charges will entitle the organizer to withdraw from the contract for the entire allocated space.
- To avoid any probable difficulty regarding the money transfer, the rental charges should be paid in Euro.
- Participant is not allowed to sublet or share his allocated space with others without prior consent of the organizer.
- Participant wishing to cancel his participation or reduce the requested space should inform the organizer at least 45 days prior to the exhibition. In this case 25% of the rental charges will be confiscated by the organizer and the rest 75% will be returned to the exhibitor. Any cancellation or space reduction during the 45 days before the exhibition will be rejected and no reclamation will be accepted.
- Inserting the exhibitor’s data in the official book (catalogue) of the fair is obligatory. So the exhibitor is obliged to supply the organizer with the requested information and pay the relevant charge, ultimately 45 days prior to the exhibition.
- General watching of the halls and pavilions will be provided for the whole period of the fair. Participants are obliged to safeguard their stand and exhibits during the visiting hours. The halls will be duly locked and sealed after the closing hour.
- To avoid any probable loss during the fair, participants are advised to insure their goods and equipments.
- The exhibitors are obliged to be present in their stand, up to the last day - 6 p.m. - and not allowed to repack the exhibits.
- Participants are not allowed to put their exhibits or equipment in the aisles. Otherwise the occupied space will be calculated and should be paid for.
- Spot sale is prohibited during the fair and if not considered, the organizer is authorized to prevent it or even close the exhibitor’s stand. But the exhibitors are allowed to release definitely one or two samples out of each type of their goods and sell them after the fair. No letter of credit or order registration is needed in this case.
- Extra furniture and equipment are available upon the exhibitor’s request. The rental charges for these extra facilities should be paid to the organizer on due time and according to the relevant price list.
- Construction, decoration and setting up the stands and goods should be completed 24 hours before the opening of the fair and all unnecessary materials and empty cases should be removed from the fair ground.
- If the stand is constructed in 2 floors; the space of the second floor will be charged upon the basis of 50% of the rental charges per each square meter.
- Participants should vacate their space not later than 48 hours after the termination of the fair, otherwise the organizer will remove the left articles directly and in this case the exhibitor is responsible for any damages to his articles and also should pay the expenses of transportation and store-keeping of the goods.
- If the payments are not acted completely by the participants, the organizer is allowed to confiscate the participants’ exhibits. If the value of the exhibits is less than the assigned charges, the organizer is entitled to take legal action for the settlement.
- Printed materials such as brochures, pamphlets, posters, … and also audio-visual cassettes or CDs should be checked by the organizer before displaying or distributing in the fair.
- Environmental publicities such as slogans, placards, and wall writing … will be subjected to additional charges followed by the prior approval of the organizer.
- Alcoholic drinks, arms, drugs, pictures or films contrary to the Islamic rules are strictly forbidden to display in the stands.
- Importing goods and machineries should be sent to the customs warehouse after the termination of the fair.
- Flammable articles and empty cartoons are banned from storage in the halls.
- The exhibitor or his official representative should be actively present in the stand during the whole visiting hours.
- Participant’s banners or signboards must be put within the area of their allocated sites.
- Participants not utilizing the organizers facilities for erecting their stands should submit two series of the layout of their stand construction, together with the layout of internal electric extension at least 45 days before the fair. These layouts should be confirmed by the technical department of the fair. Otherwise must be changed according to the organizer’s instructions.
- Participants requiring water supply, telephone connection or 3 phase electricity for their stand should apply for them at least 45 days before the fair. Relevant charges will be calculated and should be paid before ending the fair.
- Participants must inform the organizer about their machinery that consumes electricity more than 5kw/h at least 45 days before the fair. Extra charges for electricity and water consumption should be paid by the exhibitor upon the organizer’s announcement.
- Participants wishing to display heavy, high or voluminous machines or products should inform the organizer at least 45 days prior to the event.
- Participant is responsible for any damages to the stand equipments and furniture and should compensate the losses according to the organizer’s announcement.
- The exhibitors will be informed by the organizer about all the details and instructions in circular letters. The organizer doesn’t accept the consequences of disregarding these circular letters.
- Oral agreements are valid only after they have been confirmed in writing and signed.
- In case of occurring unexpected and force majeure events, such as war, anarchy, natural disasters… which may postpone the fair or cancel it at all, the organizer is not liable for losses and no claim on damages or returning the money is accepted.
- Any claims by the exhibitors against the organizer will be accepted only up to 30 days after the termination of the fair. All complaints must be preliminary brought to the notice of the organizer before they are taken to any other legal bodies.
These regulations are adjusted in accordance with the UFI's rules & laws and are current in all international big fairs. So the exhibitors are requested to read and follow them accurately.
In order to expand and develop the international participation in our exhibitions, we make cooperation and partnership with our agents in other countries, especially with those who have great potentialities to do business in Iran.
The agents will be enjoyed of the commissions or will get a discount according to the contract which will be signed with them. The rate of this commission may differ for each exhibition. But the agents can also offer more services to their clients in a service package, which will naturally increase their benefits.
Those exhibition organizing companies who are interested in making partnership for our exhibitions, are invited to contact us for the details.
Our Turkish representative for the 13th T.I.T.E are as follows :
Exclusive Agent For Turkish Participants :
Company Name : ATIS FAIRS
Tel : +90 (312) 442 9002
Tel : +90 (312) 442 9096
Fax : +90 (312) 442 9025
Email : email@example.com
Site : www.atisfuar.com
Address : Cinnah Caddesi 102/4, 06690 Ankara - Turkey
The exhibitors who wish utilize the services offered by the organizer can announce their needs and requirements in due time.
Different services could be provided by the organizer upon the exhibitors’ request. All of these services will be charged for, according to ratio of their type and utilization:
Special stand construction and equipment services
Shell scheme booths and constructed stands may differ according to their design and decoration or material:
- Prefabricated ordinary stands will be normally provided by the organizer if you choose the option of the prefabricated stands. Ordinary stands in Octanorm system are included by partition walls, spotlights, floor covering, fascia, electricity outlet and 1 table and 2 chairs for each 12 square meter.
- Special prefabricated stand:
The exhibitors can choose also the special shell scheme which is beautifully designed and equipped by light boxes, warehouse, trash bins, special tables and chairs, in addition to the basic equipment which is provided in normal Octanorm stands with the lowest prices. Furthermore free invitation cards, free insurance and free electricity consumption will be offered only to the special prefabricated stands.
Apart from the prefabricated stands, you can order for special design and construction.
The initial design of your stand will be provided in 3D files and you can observe how your stand looks.
According to the exhibitor’s desire, the organizer can provide completely different design for the stands with the materials other than the prefabricated system. These special stands are made by wood, MDF, HDF, aluminum frames or other available material which may be ordered by the exhibitors. Based upon the layout of such stands, the organizer will announce the expenses for building up, provided that the exhibitor send his/her order in due time. Special construction has different expenses according to the type and shape of your stand, its material and equipment or furniture. This option should be asked by the exhibitors not later than 2 months before the event.
Such services will be provided by different designing companies in Iran. But the company who will be offered by the organizer is the official designing company of this exhibition.
Extra equipment and facilities for the stands
Any needed extra equipment such as , Refrigerator , Furniture , Showcase and Will be supplied by the organizer upon the expenses of each one :
- Extra Equipment list , Picture and Expenses
- Extra Equipment Application Form
Hotel reservation and accommodation facilities
Hotel reservation and accommodation facilities
Upon your request we will arrange hotel or resort for your exhibitors. Please inform us if you wish to be enjoyed of the accommodation services.The price list will be sent to you to select the best options.
Invitation letters and visa procedures
We will provide invitation letters and application forms that you may need for visa issuance. Our partner travel agent will also assist you for any services you may need for your accommodation during your stay in Tehran. The deadline for applying visa is 45 days before the exhibition.
We could manage to pick up you from the airport to your hotel and vice versa, upon your request. Your daily transportation between hotel and the fairground will also be provided by the relevant staff.
Publicity & Advertisement services
If the exhibitor wishes to publicize in the media, local newspapers, networks, periodicals or any advertising environments, the organizer will supply him/her with the relevant services with the lowest expenses, provided that the orders received in due time.
Tehran International Permanent Fairground is the most famous and magnificent exhibition site in Iran. It has been spread on a large area of more than 80.000 m2 indoor and 35.000 m2 outdoor spaces. 34 active exhibition halls are hosting more than 60 different exhibitions every year. Necessary services and requirements are available at the fairground, such as customs office, bank, insurance, 9 conference halls, internet, restaurants, truck, lift truck and winch, communication facilities and so on.
The exhibition site has been located in the best geographical situation of Tehran which makes it available easily to the all important and necessary points and the downtown by several main highways.
Three 4 & 5 star hotels are close to the fairground, less than 5 minutes by distance.
Tehran International Permanent Fairground, Chamran Express way, Vali-e Asr Ave., Tehran, Iran
Telephone No. : +98 21 21919
Fax No. : +98 21 22 66 26 72-3
URL : www.iranfair.com